Sunday, September 13, 2015

Dos Meses



My little man has now been here for 2 months! Holy cow! The time has flown by and I can't even believe it! With this milestone in his life I feel like as his mother I need to share a few things about him.

One: He started sharing his smile with the world when he was 2 weeks old. The first time I saw it I cried. I'm sure it wasn't intentional yet. Like how his smiles are now... But seeing it made all the hard times so worth it!


Two: He's a fussy guy. Most people who know him know he cries. Although he's doing sooooooooo much better we still call him a "Grumpy Gus". Part of his fussiness is just because of his acid reflux but I think he's just kinda high strung... Like his mom? Haha



Three: He loves to snuggle! The only way he'll sleep is if he's being held. When he's awake... Still loves to be held. This week he started doing this thing where if I set him down he'll intentionally start crying so I pick him up haha. It's amazing that he can't even control his own body but he has total control over me!



Four: He's a noisy little guy. Aside from his tears, when he's happy he's usually talking to the wall or ceiling fan! It's so cute and I die when he talks back to me... Even if it isn't intentional haha.



Five: He has a nicer shoe collection than me. This is partly due to his fathers sneaker obsession but I mean he's a 2 month old child who can't fit into any of them. Either way it's cute.



So there you have it. Liam is growing and growing everyday. Each day he's becoming a little more aware of his surroundings. He knows me and Garrett really well but is still figuring out other people. It's amazing how much I love him and how I live to serve whatever need he has. I never thought a child could change me so greatly but I was completely wrong. To say I love him will never express just how much that love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment